Help support our Student Ministry, April 11th-25th, as they host “The Show Must Go On” Silent Auction!! All funds and donations go to support FBC Student Ministry, helping reduce the cost for students to participate in events, camps, and DNow weekends.
Open Daily April 11th-25th
Monday – Friday: 9am-5pm
Sunday Mornings: 8am-12:45pm
Wednesday Evenings: 5pm-8:30pm
Here are a few important details:
1. Funds go to help students attend youth events: Throughout the year, the student ministry hosts camps, DNow Weekends, and other various events with the goal of helping students grow in their walk with Christ, as well as develop strong relationships with others. The proceeds of the Silent Auction will go to help lowering the cost of those events, allowing as many students as possible to be impacted by the Gospel and challenged in their faith.
2. This will be a Silent Auction this year: In an effort to reduce the risk of health and safety, we will be holding off on the banquet and live portion of the auction.
3. The Silent Auction will span the dates of April 11th-25th: Instead of being a one-night event, the auction will start on Sunday April 11th and end Sunday April 25th. The items will be placed throughout the Garden Room and Church Foyer. During those two weeks, you can stop by any time between 9am-5pm during weekdays, as well as Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights, to place and check on your bids.
4. Gift of the Heart Wall: In addition to the Silent Auction, there will be a “Gift of the Heart Wall” for anyone who would like to help support the student ministry but may not find an item they would like to bid on.
5. Prayer is Key: We always want you to remember that as much as we appreciate anyone who is able to give financially to support what God is doing in our student ministry, “Prayer is the hand that moves the hand of God.” So please be praying for our students at First Pompano – that God does big things in their lives this year!!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us and let us know!