Great News in Worship Ministry
by Noah Hefley
June 11, 2022
I have Great News in our Worship Ministry! This Sunday, June 12, we have a prospective Worship Pastor here in view of a call in our Worship Services (9:30 am & 11:00 am.). Following the 11:00 am service, we will have an opportunity to meet our prospective Worship Pastor, Adam, and his wife, Tori, along with their young family at an informal greet & eat, a come & go fellowship time. I look forward to it and I know you are excited about it.
But I want us to prepare for it. Please be in prayer for our prospective Worship Pastor and get ready for a great day of worship and celebration—
· Come expectantly—pray for the evident blessing of His presence and the powerful anointing of His servants. The Psalmist said, “Zeal for your house consumes me” (Psalm 69:9). Let us gather with excitement knowing that our Lord reigns and He is present with us!
· Arrive early—you have an appointment with your Lord and Savior in worship so do not allow lesser things to distract you or delay you.
· Worship wholeheartedly—there’s nothing humdrum or routine about the experience of authentic worship. Throw your heart into it and the rest of you will follow.
· Participate enthusiastically—this is no spectator sport. Be active energetically: greet warmly, pray fervently, give generously, sing joyfully, listen to God’s word prayerfully, respond to God’s word obediently. Never miss an opportunity to make a right decision. Worship the Lord devotedly!
· Leave slowly and joyfully—linger awhile longer so as to enjoy the afterglow of the worship experience. Be an encourager to other believers. Extend warm greetings to visitors. Everybody ought to feel the love of our Church Family!
This will be a great Sunday in the life of our church. Let’s make the most of it and enjoy every moment of it!
July 09, 2022
July 02, 2022
June 25, 2022